You are using an outdated browser. Upgrade your browser today for a better experience of this site and many others.
While we have made every effort to provide accurate and up to date information on our website, the law is constantly changing and affects each person or business in different ways.
The information contained within this website is no substitute for specific advice and we will not accept liability if you rely solely on information from the website.
It is important that you read this page as it contains important information regarding accessing our website.
By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
- This website is published by Anthony Chandler & Quantrell Associates. The following statements apply to this website.
- This website is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
- This website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as, in any way, offering to sell any product or provide any service.
- We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
- The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied stored, transmitted or used by any party, except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this site may be used on any other website. No links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
- We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes. We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or you require any further information, you should contact us.
- Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- We do not guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
04 Mar 2021
The Chancellor Rishi Sunak presented his second Budget on Wednesday 3 March 2021.
04 Feb 2021
HMRC has revealed that more than 10.7 million taxpayers submitted their 2019/20 Self Assessment tax returns by the 31 January deadline.
HMRC has published the names of 139 named companies that failed to pay minimum wages amounting to £6.7 million to over 95,000 workers.
Finance Secretary Kate Forbes delivered the 2021/22 Scottish Draft Budget on Thursday 28 January 2021, setting out the Scottish Government's financial and tax plans.
As part of the Scottish Budget, Finance Secretary Kate Forbes also announced changes to Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT) which apply from 1 April 2021.
The government has announced that employers can now apply for a £1,000 bonus, a cash boost, to help them take on new trainees.